1. No footwear or socks are allowed in the temple.
2. Wash your feet before entering the temple.
3. Food and drinks are not allowed.
4. Smoking is not allowed.
5. Handphones must be switched off or switched to silent mode. Please make or answer all calls outside the temple premises.
6. Silence must be maintained at all times.
7. Do not touch any of the deities.
8. Prams must be left at the temple doors.
9. Do not block the central hallway to allow devotees at the rear to have a view of the deities.
10. Any offering of flowers or other prayer items should be given to the priest.
11. Please burn camphor in designated camphor holders only.
I. Shirt or kurtha with vesthi or trousers are preferred.
II. Traditional headwear is allowed.
III. Caps or hats of any form are not allowed.
I. Traditional saree with blouse is the preferred dress.
II. Punjabi kurtha with pants and dupatta are allowed.
III. Working dresses of ankle length are allowed.