1. Cremation Timing – 10.00am, 1.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm (Additional RM100.00 will be charged for 6pm cremation).
2. Ashes collection – Next day 8.30 am onwards.
3. Prayer can be conducted from 8.00am onwards.
4. Crematorium will close sharp 7.00pm daily.
5. A photocopy of burial certificate shall be handed over to Crematorium staff before Cremation.
6. Only undertakers registered with Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam will be entertained.
7. Cremation of Foreigner-Approval letter from respective High Commissioner(Embassy)required for cremation.
8. Alcohol consumption,fire crackers lighting and gambling strictlyprohibited in the crematorium compound.
9. Maintaining the cleanliness of the Crematorium is all parties’ responsibility.
10. A refundable deposit of RM 200.00 has to be paid for construction, renovation, refurbishing or repair work to be carried out at the crematorium for the tomb. This deposit will be refunded after the satisfactory removal of debris.
11. Strictly no burial at our Crematorium
12. The Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam Management will not be responsible for any Mishap.
1. Payment of Rm.500.00 for the construction of the tomb
2. To pay deposit of Rm 200.00 which will be refunded on the completion and removal of debris.
3. The size permitted is 4Ft long x 3Ft wide and 3 Ft height.
4. All constructive work must be carried out within the working hours of crematorium
5. All work must be completed within 30 days from this approval
6. All design should be as per Hindu agamas
7. This approval is for urns of one body cremated only
8. All plots of land allocated is the property of the Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam of all time
9. The Management Committee reserves the right to demolish any tomb not following the above size and Hindu agamas.